Tuesday, December 1, 2009

After Celebrating my birthday we all were very tired. All my friends sleep at my home. But to make a interesting day we all decide to go for a long drive. Then, we decide Great Ocean Road which is quite far from my house. We borrow car from my uncle. We all cook food so that we can carry food with us. Pack everything which we need during the travel.


It was really a very good day. We all enjoy a lot. In between we have visit a new places like there is a one zoo where there is variety of spiders, Kangaroo, and many more birds. There was a pigeon who speak with people. We take pictures with our cameras. At the lasat we reach GREAT OCEAN ROAD. I never seen such a big and clean ocean in my life. I was little scared with water beacuse I don't know swimming. We buy one boat and do boating it was really a good day with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment